definitions of thesaurus terminology
definitions of terms used in thesaurus entries
- SCOPE NOTE: explains HOW the term has been used to index items in the library database; defines the term
- USE: denotes a preferred term or phrase
- USED FOR: indicates terms or phrases that are NOT used to index items in the library database; these terms or phrases are considered synonymous with the indicated preferred term (only use "preferred terms" when searching the library database)
- BROADER TERM: broader or more general terms or phrases
- NARROWER TERM: narrower or more specific terms or phrases; a subset of the indicated broader term
- RELATED TERM: a term or phrase that is conceptually or associatively linked with the indicated preferred term
Thesaurus search results for 'STANDARD EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP': 2 results found.
NON-STANDARD EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIPS
STANDARD EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP (Search for related entries in the library)
Scope Note: The situation where an employee has one employer; works full-time, year-round on the employer's premises under his or her supervision; enjoys extensive statutory benefits and entitlements; and expects to be employed indefinitely.
- BROADER TERM(S)
- RELATED TERM(S)
- USED FOR